- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014Howdy everyone, I hope that this note finds you well and that your week is off to a fine start. I’m making this post as a sort of “heads-up” alert to those of you who subscribe to the FBC Blog. … Continue reading →FireBreathingChristian
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014In this rendition we are treated to the 47,342,916th incarnation of "do not judge" Jesus, also known as, "Satan". Or maybe it's just Jim Caviezel. Can't be sure. Either way, it isn't the Jesus of Scripture and Christianity. And since I've never heard anything so hypocritical, oxymoronic, and flat out stupid as this eve […]FireBreathingChristian
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014Somewhere deep down, we have to know that the mess in America is our fault. You and me. I know, I know...it's sooooo much more fun to blame Them for all of it - the Democrats, the liberals, the progressives, the Muslims, the gay activists... And yeah, I'm also well aware that there are a whole lotta "good" excuses that we have handy and r […]FireBreathingChristian
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
Category Archives: Activism
Prancing Ponies, Bible Belt Satanists, and America’s Proud Rebellion
. . . At this moment in our history, our unique claim to fame is that, when it comes to sheer size and scale of blasphemy and idolatry, there has never in all of human history been a greater, more boastful spiritual whore than America. There’s not even a close second, really, though one could make the case for Old Testament Israel being the closest thing to a competitor for this particular award.
What makes America truly untouchable in this contest isn’t just the globe-spanning scope and influence of her rank prostitution. It’s the fact that she does it all while mouthing her “love for Jesus” that makes it a truly unique and bone chilling horror. This combo gives allows her to coast to the easiest of wins where the gold medal for rebellion is concerned.
But hey, if you’re gonna do something, be the best at that thing, right?
And in America, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that we’re #1! Continue reading
Posted in Activism, America, American Churchianity, American History, Conservatism, Constitution, Culture War, Founding Fathers, Free Speech, Freedom, Leftism, Liberalism, Patriotism, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Propaganda, Stupid Elephant Tricks, Ten Commandments, Theology Tagged America, Blasphemy, Christ, Christianity, Conservatives, Oklahoma, Rebellion, Rights, Satanists, Ten Commandments, Truth 17 Comments
Confessions of a Stupid Elephant (Sample Chapter from “Stupid Elephant Tricks – The Other Progressive Party’s War on Christianity”)
Is my vote honoring to my God? Continue reading
The Smell of Progress
I can remember living in Seattle just over a decade ago, right before the world was scheduled to end by way of another colossal Microsoft screw-up. Maybe all the techno-apocalyptic hubbub was just another marketing ploy concocted for the likes of Hal Lindsey and Pat Robertson, or maybe it was all a part of prepping the world for Vista. We may never know, but, whatever the case on the Y2K front, Seattle in 1999 definitely was an interesting place to be.
The political sea was churning.
The world was watching.
Progress was in the air.
Posted in Activism, America, Conservatism, Free Speech, Freedom, History, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberty, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Terrorism, You're surely a racist if Tagged Progress, Progressive, Progressivism, Revolution, Seattle, Tax Day, Tea Party, WTO Riots Leave a comment
The Gayness of State Controlled Media
In the aftermath of yesterday’s elections, I stumbled upon the following gem from our professional, unbiased journalists at state controlled Associated Press. I’ve reproduced it in its entirety so that you might bask in the full, undiluted glow of this bit of contemporary American journalistic brilliance: Continue reading
Posted in Activism, Culture War, Gay, Homosexual Agenda, Indoctrination, Liberalism, Propaganda Tagged Anti-Christian Bias, Gay, Propaganda, State Controlled Media 2 Comments
We are Each Equipped, Empowered…and Responsible
“The Lord says that the anointing by the Spirit renders us capable of understanding, so that we do not need to have any one teach us (1 John 2:27). The existence of teachers by divine order and arrangement is like the original institution of divorce, not because it was God’s first choice, but because of the hardness of the hearts of men (Matthew 19:8). The responsibility for reading and knowing the Word and will of God is upon every individual, who must find out for himself, conclude what he believes and be ready to give an answer for the hope that is within him, knowing that he will be answerable to the Lord for the content of his faith, and that he will not be permitted to present the excuse that he believed what some church or group of clergy interpreted for him.”
From The One to Number Two: Racist Nations Conspire to Give “Messiah” a New Complex
Somebody on the international advance team forgot to dispense the Kool-Aid, and for the first time in my life, I am proud of the IOC.
In what the Associated Press called, “one of the most shocking defeats ever handed down by the International Olympic Committee”, the city of Chicago was eliminated in the first round of votes cast to decide the host of the 2016 Olympics. “Even Tokyo, which had trailed throughout the race, did better — eliminated after Chicago in the second round,” the story continued.
Apparently, ACORN just didn’t have enough time to mobilize.
Posted in Activism, Barack Obama, Messiah Complex, Olympics, Politics Tagged 2016, 2016 Olympics, Barack Obama, Chicago, Chicagoland, Copenhagen, Denmark, Messiah Complex, Michelle Obama, Obama, OIC, Olympics, Politics, The One 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.