- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014Howdy everyone, I hope that this note finds you well and that your week is off to a fine start. I’m making this post as a sort of “heads-up” alert to those of you who subscribe to the FBC Blog. … Continue reading →FireBreathingChristian
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014In this rendition we are treated to the 47,342,916th incarnation of "do not judge" Jesus, also known as, "Satan". Or maybe it's just Jim Caviezel. Can't be sure. Either way, it isn't the Jesus of Scripture and Christianity. And since I've never heard anything so hypocritical, oxymoronic, and flat out stupid as this eve […]FireBreathingChristian
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014Somewhere deep down, we have to know that the mess in America is our fault. You and me. I know, I know...it's sooooo much more fun to blame Them for all of it - the Democrats, the liberals, the progressives, the Muslims, the gay activists... And yeah, I'm also well aware that there are a whole lotta "good" excuses that we have handy and r […]FireBreathingChristian
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
Category Archives: Politics
You might be a “useful idiot” if…
The phrase “useful idiot” was probably born as a political pejorative aimed at describing “people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the … Continue reading
Posted in Conservatism, Politics, Uncategorized Tagged Christianity, Conservative, Constitution, currency, economy, Propaganda, Republican, War Leave a comment
Prancing Ponies, Bible Belt Satanists, and America’s Proud Rebellion
. . . At this moment in our history, our unique claim to fame is that, when it comes to sheer size and scale of blasphemy and idolatry, there has never in all of human history been a greater, more boastful spiritual whore than America. There’s not even a close second, really, though one could make the case for Old Testament Israel being the closest thing to a competitor for this particular award.
What makes America truly untouchable in this contest isn’t just the globe-spanning scope and influence of her rank prostitution. It’s the fact that she does it all while mouthing her “love for Jesus” that makes it a truly unique and bone chilling horror. This combo gives allows her to coast to the easiest of wins where the gold medal for rebellion is concerned.
But hey, if you’re gonna do something, be the best at that thing, right?
And in America, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that we’re #1! Continue reading
Posted in Activism, America, American Churchianity, American History, Conservatism, Constitution, Culture War, Founding Fathers, Free Speech, Freedom, Leftism, Liberalism, Patriotism, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Propaganda, Stupid Elephant Tricks, Ten Commandments, Theology Tagged America, Blasphemy, Christ, Christianity, Conservatives, Oklahoma, Rebellion, Rights, Satanists, Ten Commandments, Truth 17 Comments
Why Settle for the Lesser Evil? (Sample Chapter from “Stupid Elephant Tricks – The Other Progressive Party’s War on Christianity”)
“Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?” Now there’s a campaign slogan you don’t see every day, at least not yet. (continued) Continue reading
The Smell of Progress
I can remember living in Seattle just over a decade ago, right before the world was scheduled to end by way of another colossal Microsoft screw-up. Maybe all the techno-apocalyptic hubbub was just another marketing ploy concocted for the likes of Hal Lindsey and Pat Robertson, or maybe it was all a part of prepping the world for Vista. We may never know, but, whatever the case on the Y2K front, Seattle in 1999 definitely was an interesting place to be.
The political sea was churning.
The world was watching.
Progress was in the air.
Posted in Activism, America, Conservatism, Free Speech, Freedom, History, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberty, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Terrorism, You're surely a racist if Tagged Progress, Progressive, Progressivism, Revolution, Seattle, Tax Day, Tea Party, WTO Riots Leave a comment
Descozzafavacation (Or: Scraping Your Shoes Clean Before Running to Victory)
Sometimes the ugliest of new seven syllable words can express the most beautiful of sentiments.
In this case, reference is made to the wonderfully, if unintentionally, illustrative one-time “Republican” candidate for Congress, Dede Scozzafava.
Posted in Conservatism, Dede Scozzafava, Liberalism, Politics, Uncategorized Tagged Dede Scozzafava, Dierdre Scozzafava, Doug Hoffman, Election, Hoffman, New York, Scozzafava 1 Comment
Dr. James White: Barack Obama’s Dream for a Secular, Non-Christian Nation
While basking in the nuke-like afterglow of The One’s recent speech to the “Human Rights Campaign”, a homosexuality/bisexuality/pick-your-sexuality/anything-goes advocacy group, I’ve been cobbling together information for a project on this subject and recently came across an outstanding video posted on YouTube by Dr. James White of Alpha and Omega Ministries.
I’ve placed this video at the Fire Breathing Christian home page as well as at the James White video page.
Posted in Alpha and Omega Ministries, America, Apologetics, Barack Obama, Bible, Christianity, Culture War, Doctrine, Dogma, Exegesis, Family, Gay, Homosexual Agenda, Indoctrination, James White, Leftism, Liberalism, Persecution, Politics, Propaganda, Theology Tagged Alpha and Omega Ministries, Barack Obama, Homosexual Advocacy, Homosexual Agenda, James White, Post-Christian America, Secular America Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.