- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved…
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there!
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593)
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows
- Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
- Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
- Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
- Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
- The Sweet Taste of Control: Why Corpo-Fascist Americans Love Food Stamps
Category Archives: Progressive
Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
In The Crisis on the Border, published this week by The Wall Street Journal, Peggy Noonan dutifully resumes her well-worn role of conservative-ish Republican voice of reason/propaganda, showing us once again that at least some of the good folks in Republicanville are paying very close attention and are very, very, very concerned about our nation’s desperate and rapidly deteriorating condition.
Yessiree, they are very concerned.
Posted in Peggy Noonan, Progressive, Propaganda, Republican, Statism Tagged America, Border Crisis, Corpo-Fascism, Globalism, NAFTA, Peggy Noonan, Propaganda, Republicanism, Scott Alan Buss Leave a comment
Prancing Ponies, Bible Belt Satanists, and America’s Proud Rebellion
. . . At this moment in our history, our unique claim to fame is that, when it comes to sheer size and scale of blasphemy and idolatry, there has never in all of human history been a greater, more boastful spiritual whore than America. There’s not even a close second, really, though one could make the case for Old Testament Israel being the closest thing to a competitor for this particular award.
What makes America truly untouchable in this contest isn’t just the globe-spanning scope and influence of her rank prostitution. It’s the fact that she does it all while mouthing her “love for Jesus” that makes it a truly unique and bone chilling horror. This combo gives allows her to coast to the easiest of wins where the gold medal for rebellion is concerned.
But hey, if you’re gonna do something, be the best at that thing, right?
And in America, if there’s one thing we know, it’s that we’re #1! Continue reading
Posted in Activism, America, American Churchianity, American History, Conservatism, Constitution, Culture War, Founding Fathers, Free Speech, Freedom, Leftism, Liberalism, Patriotism, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Propaganda, Stupid Elephant Tricks, Ten Commandments, Theology Tagged America, Blasphemy, Christ, Christianity, Conservatives, Oklahoma, Rebellion, Rights, Satanists, Ten Commandments, Truth 17 Comments
The Smell of Progress
I can remember living in Seattle just over a decade ago, right before the world was scheduled to end by way of another colossal Microsoft screw-up. Maybe all the techno-apocalyptic hubbub was just another marketing ploy concocted for the likes of Hal Lindsey and Pat Robertson, or maybe it was all a part of prepping the world for Vista. We may never know, but, whatever the case on the Y2K front, Seattle in 1999 definitely was an interesting place to be.
The political sea was churning.
The world was watching.
Progress was in the air.
Posted in Activism, America, Conservatism, Free Speech, Freedom, History, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberty, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Terrorism, You're surely a racist if Tagged Progress, Progressive, Progressivism, Revolution, Seattle, Tax Day, Tea Party, WTO Riots Leave a comment