- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014Howdy everyone, I hope that this note finds you well and that your week is off to a fine start. I’m making this post as a sort of “heads-up” alert to those of you who subscribe to the FBC Blog. … Continue reading →FireBreathingChristian
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014In this rendition we are treated to the 47,342,916th incarnation of "do not judge" Jesus, also known as, "Satan". Or maybe it's just Jim Caviezel. Can't be sure. Either way, it isn't the Jesus of Scripture and Christianity. And since I've never heard anything so hypocritical, oxymoronic, and flat out stupid as this eve […]FireBreathingChristian
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014Somewhere deep down, we have to know that the mess in America is our fault. You and me. I know, I know...it's sooooo much more fun to blame Them for all of it - the Democrats, the liberals, the progressives, the Muslims, the gay activists... And yeah, I'm also well aware that there are a whole lotta "good" excuses that we have handy and r […]FireBreathingChristian
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
Tag Archives: Culture War
Change for America, Jackass Style – The Democrat Party’s War on Christianity
The chosen symbol of the Democrat Party offers a compelling testimony both to God’s providential hand and His perfect sense of humor.
It also syncs well with a party broadly committed to legalized infanticide, the legitimization of homosexuality and open war upon the God-ordained institutions of marriage and family. From this launching point, little things like voter-fraud, child prostitution or the state’s corruption of the arts for the purpose of pushing “progressive” propaganda seem like no-brainers. When you think like this jackass, the ends justify the means.
Posted in Activism, Barack Obama, Christianity, Culture War, Democrat, Liberalism, Politics, Statism Tagged Change, Christianity, Culture War, Democrat Party, Jackass, Obama, Obama cult, Prayer 5 Comments
Everybody Expects…the Liberal Inquisition! (Part 2)
On April 29th, 2004, Canada’s governor general signed into law a measure that criminalized public expression in opposition to homosexual behavior, officially categorizing some orthodox Christian beliefs, when verbalized publically, as “hate speech”.
Welcome to the hopey, changey world of tolerance and inclusiveness, Perez Hilton style.
Posted in Activism, America, Bible, Christianity, Culture War, Free Speech, Freedom, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberty, Persecution, Politics, Statism Tagged Bible, Christianity, Culture War, Homosexuality, Liberal Inquisition, Persecution, Politics, Sarah Palin 11 Comments
Everybody Expects…the Liberal Inquisition!
By now, everybody expects the Liberal Inquisition. Before one can even finish the thought preceding any pronouncement critical of anything “progressive”, they must resign themselves to the knowledge that, should they actually let their politically incorrect words fly, they will be branded.
The Scarlet R will be upon them. Continue reading
Prostitution: Do it for the Children. (An ACORN Public Service Announcement)
The ACORN wars have gone guerilla on the right side (they’ve been operating that way on the left from the start). Earlier today, BigGovernment.com posted two shots of these lovely little painted ACORN PSAs as they were found in the Los Anges area.
With the recent outbreak of “ACORN Funded Prostitution Zone” signs popping up in, on and around L.A., it looks like area residents will be treated to some visual reminders of the sorts of activities promoted by ACORN not just in L.A., but from coast to coast across the nation.
Posted in ACORN, Activism, Child Abuse, Child Prostitution, Corruption, Politics, Pop-Culture, Propaganda Tagged ABC News, ACORN, Charlie Gibson, Child Prostitution, Culture War, Prostitution 5 Comments
Another Reason Al Gore Regrets Inventing the Internet
It’s hard to believe that just over seven days ago, BigGovernment.com, the website that broke the ACORN story, didn’t even exist.
In just that week’s time, the ongoing saga of corruption, child-prostitution and Charlie Gibson’s blissful ignorance has produced remarkable results and awakened many Americans to the sad realities defining mainstream media coverage and contemporary “progressive” political activism. This week’s display of good old fashioned American journalism has simultaneously cracked the ACORN nut and exposed much of the beltway’s “media elite” as little more than wholly owned tools the American Left.
Posted in ACORN, Activism, Al Gore, Child Prostitution, Corruption, Culture War, Internet, Leftism, Liberalism Tagged ACORN, Al Gore, BigGovernment.com, Corruption, Culture War, Internet, Journalism 3 Comments
Crushed Nuts: How ACORN Got Trampled by the “Racist” Stampede
It’s enough to make Al Gore wish he’d never invented the Internet.
Earlier today, BigGovernment.com broke the story that ACORN had suspended operations. This after the same just-launched website broke story after story exposing the top-to-bottom, coast-to-coast corruption of the organization.
Posted in ACORN, Activism, Corruption, Culture War, Democrat, Leftism, Liberalism, Politics, Racism, SEIU, Statism, You're surely a racist if Tagged ACORN, Activism, BigGovernment.com, Child Prostitution, Corruption, Culture War, Hannah Giles, James O'Keefe, Journalism, Prostitution, Racism, SEIU, Tresa Kaelke 4 Comments
The Day the Left Stood Still
In the morning hours of September 11th, 2001, America changed.
For many of the nation’s people, the change was permanent. It was forever. For others, those of the perpetual “move on” mantra, the transformative events of that day were to be forgotten as quickly as possible.
Posted in 911, America, Culture War, Leftism, Liberalism, Terrorism Tagged 911, America, Culture War, Terrorism 2 Comments