- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved…
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there!
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593)
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows
- Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
- Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
- Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
- Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
- The Sweet Taste of Control: Why Corpo-Fascist Americans Love Food Stamps
Tag Archives: Holiness
Candy Christianity: The Counterfeit Gospel of the American Church (Part 1 of 4)
Our pews are full, but our heads are empty. Our spirits starve for truth.
Perhaps these pews are full because our heads are empty, having been spoon-fed a gospel of convenience, ease and worldly accommodation. The hollow theology pouring forth from American pulpits today may have attracted quite a crowd, but for the most part these are little more than gatherings of rebels come to loot the honor of God as they relentlessly seek to conform Him to their will.
Posted in America, Bible, Calvinism, Christianity, Corruption, Counterfeit Christianity, Culture War, Doctrine, Dogma, Evil, God, Grace, Liberalism, Reformation, Theology Tagged American Church, Benny Hinn, Candy Christianity, Christ, Christianity, Doctrine, Dogma, Holiness, Joel Osteen, Reformation, Sovereignty, Theology, Trinity Broadcast Network 2 Comments
God’s Call to War: Fire Breathing Christianity (Part 4 of 4)
“The Christian should reject decisively the thought that eternal life is to begin when this physical life is over. We read on a tombstone that a man “entered into eternal life” on the day of his death, but the Bible teaches that for a Christian eternal life begins, not on the day a man enters heaven, but on the day eternal life enters into the man through the new birth.”
Donald Grey Barnhouse
Posted in Activism, America, Bible, Calvinism, Christianity, Counterfeit Christianity, Culture War, Doctrine, Dogma, Fire Breathing Christianity, God, Grace, Reformation, Theology Tagged Christ, Fire Breathing Christian, Fire Breathing Christianity, God, Gospel, Holiness, Reformation, Truth 1 Comment