- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014Howdy everyone, I hope that this note finds you well and that your week is off to a fine start. I’m making this post as a sort of “heads-up” alert to those of you who subscribe to the FBC Blog. … Continue reading →FireBreathingChristian
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014In this rendition we are treated to the 47,342,916th incarnation of "do not judge" Jesus, also known as, "Satan". Or maybe it's just Jim Caviezel. Can't be sure. Either way, it isn't the Jesus of Scripture and Christianity. And since I've never heard anything so hypocritical, oxymoronic, and flat out stupid as this eve […]FireBreathingChristian
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014Somewhere deep down, we have to know that the mess in America is our fault. You and me. I know, I know...it's sooooo much more fun to blame Them for all of it - the Democrats, the liberals, the progressives, the Muslims, the gay activists... And yeah, I'm also well aware that there are a whole lotta "good" excuses that we have handy and r […]FireBreathingChristian
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
Tag Archives: Propaganda
It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
Somewhere deep down, we have to know that the mess in America is our fault.
You and me.
I know, I know…it’s sooooo much more fun to blame Them for all of it – the Democrats, the liberals, the progressives, the Muslims, the gay activists…
And yeah, I’m also well aware that there are a whole lotta “good” excuses that we have handy and ready to roll at the drop of a hat…
Posted in Corpo-Fascism, Globalism, Neo-Con, Republican, War Tagged Corpo-Fascism, Globalism, Neo-Con, Perpetual War, Propaganda, Rick Perry, Scott Alan Buss Leave a comment
Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
In The Crisis on the Border, published this week by The Wall Street Journal, Peggy Noonan dutifully resumes her well-worn role of conservative-ish Republican voice of reason/propaganda, showing us once again that at least some of the good folks in Republicanville are paying very close attention and are very, very, very concerned about our nation’s desperate and rapidly deteriorating condition.
Yessiree, they are very concerned.
Posted in Peggy Noonan, Progressive, Propaganda, Republican, Statism Tagged America, Border Crisis, Corpo-Fascism, Globalism, NAFTA, Peggy Noonan, Propaganda, Republicanism, Scott Alan Buss Leave a comment
Christ-less Economics: It’s Pretty Gay, too.
It’s not exactly news that Christians who dare operate their businesses in accordance with biblical principles are increasingly taking it on the chin as America’s Corpo-Fascist spin on “the mark of the beast” rolls out and over the culture. It’s also … Continue reading
American Culture Speaks: Iconic celebrity addresses the relationship between women, work, and family.
With the hope of better understanding the culture by which we have been defined and for which America now evangelizes the world (including its own children), the following quote promoting a “news” piece published earlier today is presented without additional comment for … Continue reading
Posted in America, Family, Hollywood, Indoctrination, Kim Kardashian, Pop-Culture, Propaganda Tagged America, Family, Kim Kardashian, Propaganda, Scott Alan Buss Leave a comment
American Pride and Romans 1 Cheeseburgers.
Burger King Sells Gay Pride Whopper. That’s the title of an article posted Tuesday at USA Today. Not. Even. Kidding. But should we really be surprised? I mean, hasn’t corporate America been pushing “the gay pride whopper” in various ways … Continue reading
Posted in America, Business, Corpo-Fascism, Corporatism, Culture War, Economics, Propaganda, Romans 1 Tagged America, Burger King, Business, Corpo-Fascist, Corporatism, Economics, Fascism, Gay, Gay Whopper, Homosexuality, Profit, Propaganda, Proud Whopper, Romans 1, The Proud Whopper, Whopper 2 Comments
You might be a “useful idiot” if…
The phrase “useful idiot” was probably born as a political pejorative aimed at describing “people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the … Continue reading
Posted in Conservatism, Politics, Uncategorized Tagged Christianity, Conservative, Constitution, currency, economy, Propaganda, Republican, War Leave a comment
Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell – It’s Not Just for Homos Anymore
In the wake of last week’s horrifying act of anything-but-Islamic-terrorism perpetrated by the “Allahu Akbar!” shouting Nidal Malik Hasan and the subsequent State-controled media’s comically persistent attempts at promoting spin the likes of which would’ve made George Orwell’s imagination explode, we have learned something:
If you’re an Islamic fanatic currently embedded in the ranks of the U.S. military, we really don’t wanna know.
So do try to keep it to yourself, okay? Continue reading
The Gayness of State Controlled Media
In the aftermath of yesterday’s elections, I stumbled upon the following gem from our professional, unbiased journalists at state controlled Associated Press. I’ve reproduced it in its entirety so that you might bask in the full, undiluted glow of this bit of contemporary American journalistic brilliance: Continue reading
Posted in Activism, Culture War, Gay, Homosexual Agenda, Indoctrination, Liberalism, Propaganda Tagged Anti-Christian Bias, Gay, Propaganda, State Controlled Media 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.