- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved…
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there!
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593)
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows
- Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
- Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
- Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
- Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
- The Sweet Taste of Control: Why Corpo-Fascist Americans Love Food Stamps
Tag Archives: Seattle
The Smell of Progress
I can remember living in Seattle just over a decade ago, right before the world was scheduled to end by way of another colossal Microsoft screw-up. Maybe all the techno-apocalyptic hubbub was just another marketing ploy concocted for the likes of Hal Lindsey and Pat Robertson, or maybe it was all a part of prepping the world for Vista. We may never know, but, whatever the case on the Y2K front, Seattle in 1999 definitely was an interesting place to be.
The political sea was churning.
The world was watching.
Progress was in the air.
Posted in Activism, America, Conservatism, Free Speech, Freedom, History, Leftism, Liberalism, Liberty, Politics, Progressive, Progressivism, Terrorism, You're surely a racist if Tagged Progress, Progressive, Progressivism, Revolution, Seattle, Tax Day, Tea Party, WTO Riots Leave a comment