- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved…
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there!
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593)
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows
- Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
- Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
- Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
- Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
- The Sweet Taste of Control: Why Corpo-Fascist Americans Love Food Stamps
Tag Archives: Statism
Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
“Public schools are a failure!” is one of the most thoroughly idiotic lines that we can ever let slip through our mouths as Christians.
“But my school is different,” is another.
“It’s filled with wonderful Christian teachers who pray all the time and go to good churches. They even preach the gospel by hidden code embedded in third grade math problems and the like. Oh, and there are always tons of talking bunny rabbits and unicorns happily frolicking and proclaiming the lordship of Christ on the playground, too!”
Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
It would seem that our self-referential pride, after many decades, has finally led us to open foolishness of the sort that ought to embarrass and shame us into critical examination, recognition, and repentance of our folly.
But we don’t do repentance.
Repentance is for the French.
Posted in America, Corpo-Fascism, NSA, Propaganda, TSA Tagged America, Corpo-Fascism, NSA, Orwellian, Scott Alan Buss, Statism, TSA Leave a comment
Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
As a confirmed sci-fi geek since…well…basically conception, I’ve always loved things like the original Star Trek. Those gloriously cheesy Styrofoam sets, the over-the-top sound effects, the under-the-bottom visual effects, and [insert Shatner voice here] the…most…hyper…dramatic…dialogue…ever! [end Shatner voice now, please] What’s not … Continue reading
Posted in Star Trek Tagged Corpo-Fascism, Democrat, Globalism, Republican, Scott Alan Buss, Star Trek, Statism Leave a comment
Woohoo! It’s Almost Slave State Compulsory Funding Day!
I don’t know ’bout you, but I’m as happy as Navin Johnson on New Phone Book Day. Maybe even happier.
Of course, this can only mean one thing: Slave State Compulsory Funding Day is almost here!
Posted in Navin Johnson, New Phone Book Day, Progressivism, Slave State, Slavery, Statism, Taxes Tagged Navin Johnson, Phone Book Day, Slave State, Slavery, Statism, Taxes Leave a comment
Don’t Mind Bubba; It’s Just the Syphilis Talking
While Democrat Presidents still can’t seem to bring themselves to identify the “Allahu Akbar!” shouting, American soldier massacring Nidal Malik Hasan as an Islamic terrorist, they exhibit far less restraint when it comes to dealing with those who would dare oppose the rise of an almighty state in America. As the health care debate roared on, at least one adored Democrat leader didn’t hesitate to tag tens of millions of American patriots, including millions of veterans, as “tea-baggers”, a pejorative term normally associated with preferred activities of the Bawny Fwank/Keith Olbermann wing of the Statist movement.
Apparently, this is what “progressive” leadership sounds like.
Posted in Bill Clinton, Obamacare, Statism, STDs, Syphillus Tagged Bill Clinton, Bubba, Obamacare, Statism, Syphillus, Teabagger Leave a comment
Hmmm…a connection? Maybe?
Man must realize that a fundamental law of necessity reigns throughout the whole realm of Nature and that his existence is subject to the law of eternal struggle and strife . . .where the strong are always the masters of the weak and where those subject to such laws must obey them or be destroyed, one general law leading to the advancement of all organic beings . . . let the strongest live and the weakest die.”
Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
Posted in Adolf Hitler, Charles Darwin, Culture War, Darwinism, Evil, History, Karl Marx, Leftism, Liberalism, Propaganda, Race, Racial Superiority, Racism Tagged Adolf Hitler, Charles Darwin, Darwin, Evolution, Fascism, Hitler, Statism 4 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.