- Follow on WordPress.com
Join 4,501 other subscribers
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved… July 29, 2014
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there! July 21, 2014
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America July 18, 2014
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593) July 17, 2014
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows July 16, 2014
- My Tweets
- The Fire Breathing Christian Blog has moved…
- My, what a lovely picture of Satan you have there!
- It’s all on us: Why WE are responsible for the death (or restoration) of America
- Pin the Tail on the Antichrist: Barack Obama (Episode #593)
- Let Them Eat Gay Cake: Corporate America’s Pro-Gay Blitz Hits Delicious New Lows
- Retarded by Design: The Mind Blowing Success of State-Controlled “Education”
- Singing Sweet, Sweet Lies in the “Land of the Free” and the Home of the NSA
- Shields up! Ready Weapons! The Globalists are De-cloaking…
- Tears of a Clown: How good Republicans “mourn” the death of America…while making it happen.
- The Sweet Taste of Control: Why Corpo-Fascist Americans Love Food Stamps
Tag Archives: The One
From The One to Number Two: Racist Nations Conspire to Give “Messiah” a New Complex
Somebody on the international advance team forgot to dispense the Kool-Aid, and for the first time in my life, I am proud of the IOC.
In what the Associated Press called, “one of the most shocking defeats ever handed down by the International Olympic Committee”, the city of Chicago was eliminated in the first round of votes cast to decide the host of the 2016 Olympics. “Even Tokyo, which had trailed throughout the race, did better — eliminated after Chicago in the second round,” the story continued.
Apparently, ACORN just didn’t have enough time to mobilize.
Posted in Activism, Barack Obama, Messiah Complex, Olympics, Politics Tagged 2016, 2016 Olympics, Barack Obama, Chicago, Chicagoland, Copenhagen, Denmark, Messiah Complex, Michelle Obama, Obama, OIC, Olympics, Politics, The One 2 Comments